Two Quick Tests to Figure Out if Your Guy is a KeeperPosted by: Editor | Posted on: April 27, 2019
What? You didn’t get a chance to watch my Facebook Live on Thursday?
Was it because you were too busy? Was it because you had too much work?
Listen, I understand that a smart, busy woman like you has a life outside of me.
Still, you missed out on some really powerful stuff.
Listen, I understand that a smart, busy woman like you has a life outside of me. Still, you missed out on some really powerful stuff.
And since you’re not the only busy woman on my list, I’m giving you access to a replay of How You Can Attract Better Men and Get the Right One to Want to Commit.
In about an hour, you’ll learn:
- How to stop ignoring your feelings of anxiety and set healthy boundaries with men.
- Why you should ALWAYS give a good boyfriend the benefit of the doubt – and break up with anyone who’s not a good boyfriend.
- How to talk with him when you’re upset without attacking and making him upset.
- The incredible power of acceptance and why you should NEVER try to change a man.
- The psychological phenomenon “habituation” and how it’s silently KILLING your relationships.
- What compatibility is, what it is not, and why it’s just as important as chemistry.
- What qualities you should compromise on, and which qualities you should NEVER compromise on.
- Two quick tests to help you evaluate your relationship and figure out if he has what it takes to make you happy forever.
- Remember, you came to me for a reason: to help you understand men, to give you the tools to date successfully, and to help you attract a great guy who treats you like gold.
It all starts now.
Warmest wishes and much love,
The post Two Quick Tests to Figure Out if Your Guy is a Keeper appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..